Product: 3-MeO-PCP Powder
3-MeO-PCP (3-Methoxyphencyclidine) is a novel dissociative substance belonging to the arylcyclohexylamine class. It is derived from phencyclidine (PCP) and shares chemical similarities with methoxetamine and 3-MeO-PCE. This compound exerts its effects by blocking NMDA receptors in the brain.
– Available in different quantities: 5 grams, 10 grams, 25 grams, and 50 grams.
– Cas No: 91164-58-8
– Formula: C18H27NO • HC1
– IUPAC: 1-[1-(3-Methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl]-piperidine
– Dissociative Substance: 3-MeO-PCP is classified as a dissociative substance, meaning it can induce a state of detachment from one’s surroundings, leading to altered perceptions and experiences.
– NMDA Receptor Blocker: This compound acts by blocking NMDA receptors in the brain, which are involved in the regulation of learning, memory, and perception.
– Empathogen Category: 3-MeO-PCP falls under the Empathogens product category, which includes substances known for their ability to enhance empathy, emotional connection, and sociability.
– Research Purposes: 3-MeO-PCP is primarily intended for research purposes, allowing scientists and researchers to study its effects, mechanisms of action, and potential therapeutic applications.
– Chemical Analysis: This powder can be utilized for chemical analysis and identification purposes in laboratory settings.
– Pharmacological Studies: Researchers may employ 3-MeO-PCP to investigate its pharmacological properties, such as its interaction with receptors and neurotransmitter systems.
Please note that the use of 3-MeO-PCP for any purposes other than scientific research is strictly prohibited. It is essential to adhere to legal and ethical guidelines when handling this substance.
Disclaimer: The sale and purchase of 3-MeO-PCP may be subject to legal restrictions in certain jurisdictions. Customers are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations before purchasing this product.