Product: 3-MeO-PCE Powder
3-MeO-PCE Powder is a synthetic dissociative substance that belongs to the arylcyclohexylamine class. It is known for its unique effects, including dissociation, euphoria, and hallucinogenic properties. This product is available in various quantities, including 5 grams, 10 grams, 25 grams, and 50 grams.
3-MeO-PCE Powder acts as a dissociative compound, affecting the user’s perception, cognition, and sensory experiences. It interacts with the brain’s receptors, primarily targeting the NMDA receptor, resulting in dissociation from one’s surroundings. It can induce a sense of detachment from reality, altered perception of time, and profound introspection.
1. Dissociative Effects: 3-MeO-PCE Powder is known for its dissociative properties, providing users with a unique and profound experience.
2. Euphoria: This substance can induce feelings of euphoria, enhancing mood and overall well-being.
3. Hallucinogenic Properties: 3-MeO-PCE Powder can also produce hallucinogenic effects, leading to visual and auditory distortions.
4. Various Quantities: The product is available in different quantities, allowing customers to choose the amount that suits their needs.
5. Shipping Options: The product can be shipped from multiple locations, including Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, France, and the UK.
6. Flat Rate Shipping: The shipping cost for this product is a flat rate of $10, ensuring affordability and convenience for customers.
1. Recreational Use: 3-MeO-PCE Powder can be used recreationally to explore altered states of consciousness, enhance creativity, and induce introspection.
2. Research Purposes: Researchers may utilize this substance to study its effects on the brain and its potential therapeutic applications.
3. Personal Growth: Some individuals may use 3-MeO-PCE Powder as a tool for personal growth, self-reflection, and spiritual exploration.
Product Categories: Empathogens
Note: It is important to exercise caution and responsibility when using any psychoactive substance. Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, and prioritize harm reduction practices.